Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: My Bouquet

One thing that I was certain about for my wedding bouquet was that I wanted succulents in it.  Just a few short years ago, when we got married, succulents in weddings were not all the rage yet and I had a really hard time finding inspiration pictures to show a florist, except for one bouquet from Martha Stewart (who else?).  I did a lot of research to find a florist that I thought would be interested in using succulents.  I found Adornments and they were more than interested, they were really excited to work succulents into our flowers. They were awesome and my bouquet turned out awesome.  As I was getting ready they brought my bouquet to me and I just stared at it for a minute because it was just so pretty (that picture is in the last wedding post).  So now on with the pictures, right?





I was in love with my bouquet.  It turned out even better than I ever imagined that it could.  And I still have a pot with the succulents from my bouquet growing on our back porch!

Bouquet by Adornments
All photos by Allyson Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment