Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Thrifting

Today, Graham and I went thrifting with my friends April and Nicole.  We went on a three city thrifting tour of the central coast.  I was able to add another piece to my Pyrex collection, which made me very happy.


The pattern is called Early American and it is a 1.5 quart covered, divided dish.  I was able to get this dish for $3.25.  I saw a few other pieces at one upscale thrift store, but they were more than I was wanting to pay, so they stayed there.

My favorite part is the cat:


I also got my mom a vintage Gurley snowman candle for a whopping 90 cents.  He's pretty cute; I like his giant hat and he is like 8.5 inches tall.


I got these shoes for $4.49 and they are brand new.  I had even looked at them new at Target and then I was sad that I never bought them.  Good thing I waited, because these were a quarter of the original price and still had the stickers on the bottoms.


Graham also got a nice shirt, but I didn't get a picture of it.  I should get him to model it.  I am very happy with the treasures that I found on our adventure and now I want to go thrifting more so I can get more Pyrex!

No comments:

Post a Comment