Saturday, April 28, 2012

26 Before 27


So today is my 26th birthday and I have decided to make a list of 26 goals that I wish to accomplish before my next birthday.  I'm really excited about working on these goals and I hope that sharing this list and my progress will help me to finish them by this time next year.  So without further ado, here's the list:

1. Open my Etsy store
2. Make my first sale on Etsy
3. Buy myself an iPhone (once completing goal #2)
4. Brand my business
5. Build a chicken coop
6. Grow plants from seed
7. Build raised beds
8. Try a new recipe each week
9. Lose 50 lbs
10. Run a 10k
11. Go kayaking
12. Complete an embroidery project
13. Complete a polymer clay project
14. Sew myself an item of clothing
15. Sew myself a purse
16. Sew a quilt
17. Design a fabric collection
18. Take a photo everyday (365project.org)
19. Upgrade to a better camera
20. Work on blog networking/making blog friends
21. Update my blog at least once per week
22. Go to a concert
23. Read one book per month
24. Travel to some place new (other than Hawaii)
25. Go to Hawaii
26. Make an effort towards finishing my art degree

No comments:

Post a Comment