Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photo of the Day (9.27.11)

Today's photo: Some cool buildings in downtown Salinas.



My mom's birthday was last week, so we went on an adventure with my brother and our kindergarten teacher to celebrate.  We went up to Salinas on Saturday morning and visited a fun antique store.  We also checked out the local farmer's market where we found a guy who sells birds;  he had some of the nicest looking, most beautiful finches.  I'm so excited to get some cute little finches once we get our aviary set up in the backyard.  Then we walked along the beach over in Seaside.  And finally we headed down the coast and had a wonderful, leisurely dinner at Nepenthe in Big Sur.  I'll be sharing some of the photos that I took on our fun little adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I like this one. It has that old European style... even kinda New Orleans/French Quarter-ish.

    ReplyDelete