Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: The Ceremony

The ceremony was perfectly us: short, sweet, and to the point.  We wrote our own vows to each other (the night before the wedding) and kept them a secret from each other.  My brother, Eric, was the officiant (he was appointed as a Deputy Commissioner of Civil Marriages for a day by the county) which was awesome and personal.




I showed off my ugly cry face.



We decided to water a little ginkgo tree as a part of our ceremony, as opposed to a candle or sand ceremony.  It felt more like us and we still have our little tree living on our front porch.  Whenever I see it I think about our wedding.  I just keep hoping I can keep it alive, but it's doing great nearly three years later!




Annnnnd, we're married!

All photos by Allyson Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment