Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Getting Pretty

I was soooo nervous the morning of the wedding. I definitely wasn't nervous about marrying Graham, it was an excited nervous - excited that this day was actually here and it was actually happening.  Sometimes I get this feeling that I'm still a kid, but then I realize that I'm actually a grown-up, doing grown-up things.  (I still can't believe I'm turning 25 tomorrow!)  I spent the night before the wedding at my parents' house, away from Graham.  We woke up that morning before the sun was even up and headed out.  My mom, my maid of honor, April, and I got our hair and makeup done in downtown SLO while sipping champagne, which I could barely get down because my stomach was in knots.

Then, we headed to the Dallidet.  It was so exciting to pull up in the parking lot and see everything getting set up, and our year's worth of planning coming together.  I then went to the bride's changing room where I put my dress on and all of the finishing touches to really feel like a bride. 








Graham liked to judge potential wedding photographers on the quality and creativity of the "shoe shot."  I think Allyson passed the test.






I was busy with my finishing touches, while Graham and everyone else put the finishing touches on everything else.  I don't think I once worried about anything the day of the wedding, I was just too excited!

All photos by Allyson Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment