Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring!

Spring is on its way. Our cherry tree and plum trees are blooming.  It makes our backyard so much prettier, since it's not landscaped yet.  It really feels like Spring is almost here so I can't wait until we are able to get the yard landscaped and can actually enjoy it.  As each new season arrives I get really excited and think about what changes are just around the corner.  I end up thinking that each coming season is my new favorite season.  I just can't decide, each season has something beautiful to offer and each has fond memories attached.  So I guess my favorite season is every season, but especially whichever one is fast approaching.






I brought some of the cherry blossoms inside to enjoy on our dining table.  Here comes Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment